Dr. Gregg Codelli was born in Pittsburgh, PA, yet shortly thereafter his family moved to Germany, then Switzerland and finally Belgium before arriving in Atlanta for his last year of high school. He attended Emory University in Atlanta, GA. After earning his DDS degree at the University of Tennessee in Memphis he completed his specialty training in Periodontics at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. Dr. Codelli moved back to Atlanta in 1988 to enter into private practice. He has completed advanced training in both surgical and restorative dental implant treatment at the Medical College of Georgia/American Academy of Implant Dentistry implant Maxi–Course (1992) as well as the prestigious Misch International Implant Institute (1995).
As a dedicated husband and father of two, Dr. Codelli has many interests outside of periodontics and dental implantology. He is an accomplished classical pianist and organist (playing at St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, Italy, just recently); he continues to be actively involved with music at his church directing the choir. His wife Natalie is also a gifted musician. They both enjoy snow skiing and travel – the latter especially to keep up their language proficiencies (French and German for Dr. Codelli and Italian for Natalie).
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Georgia Dental Association
- Fellow, Misch International Implant Institute
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Articles/Hospital Affiliations/Awards, etc.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology (board–certified)
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (board–certified)